you can get some anchors for hanging in the ceiling at the hardware store. they make them for hanging lamps and plants.
I just bought 3 more Sentinels and there's absolutely no more room available anywhere except the ceiling.
Have any tips for hanging one from the ceiling?
Like what to use, where to tie, etc.?
you can get some anchors for hanging in the ceiling at the hardware store. they make them for hanging lamps and plants.
If you have too many - you can always send one my way [img]wink.gif[/img]
I was only ever able to grab one of them...poor me.....
Thanks.
My GameStop had 'em on 25% off, so I took advantage of that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'd love to buy more, but soon there's not going to be any space left anywhere; even of the ceiling, being my room is so small.
It's kind of a downer for a collector; having a small area to display figures. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I just put two anchors and screws in the ceiling, then looped clear fishing line around the Sentinel and tied the line to the screws.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgDSAhYUjaiOIt86ZyX6n*0AVlRTxIaapuY!9xleW4yvfhKth Lv0NkLnI9sKAoeJKsJZVWJBzPb*0FpmVL6VMuEXnAY21TovZ6i VX4baupE/sentinel.jpg?dc=4675447881837056825[/img]
i don't have room for one...
i'm afraid of it to tell you the truth.
I remember horror stories about movie malebolgia going postal on hunk. I think mine has been eying me. Imagine the consequences if the two got together with that 12" agonistes i keep stepping on.
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ February 17, 2004 11:51 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font></font>
Mines hung on the bottom of a shelf
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 17, 2004 11:52 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
Here's an idea....If you don't want to see the string suspending the sentinel, mount a solid rod coming out from the wall, and attach the Sentinel at its side. I would guess it's more work, but at the right angle of viewing, you won't see any suspension and it would appear floating. Right now I have mine stuffed in a shelf but it looks OK. But I just got this idea, and am now rethinking how to display it...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">whoa!!! ...i should check out my local gamestopMy GameStop had 'em on 25% off, so I took advantage of that.
Bookmarks